Hermit identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AwfulArabella

Aquarium Advice Activist
Bought this guy today can anyone tell me what he is and is he reef safe ?

Attachments

• image-975892748.jpg
    image-975892748.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2960072763.jpg
    image-2960072763.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 78
  • image-160960617.jpg
    image-160960617.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 78
A good thing to remember ASK first if its reef safe than buy it if it is

not go buy it bring it home than ask if its reef safe it defeats the purpose

its a Halloween hermit yes reef safe

Hey 54, do you still have the 54corner??? I have a reef set up in mine. Would love to see your scaping and setup.

never had a 54 corner tank I have a 30 hex in corner but its not a salt tank its a freshwater

Yeah I found him eventually I take any hermits I don't have... out off all the things I love in saltwater it's the hermits I think there great he was hidden amongst a load of conchs and I HAD to have him I have a back up tank for any problem inverts etc one more question do you no any good sites about sea biscuits ( sand dollars,pansy) they have so many different names I dunno what to call it ?

Something I found helpful when at the LFS I would like to share- GOOGLE. If you are ancy and can't wait for a reply do a google search with a rough description of the creature in question and scroll through the pictures till you find it. Once you find it you will likely get a name and search that to get details.

I've done this but they get some pretty unusual stuff in that I wouldn't even no what to call obviously hermits I can make a guess at but one of my other hermits I cant find anywhere

Back
Top Bottom