Hitchhiker ID please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To be honest, I would put them back in. Try to grab whatever you can find and yank it, but it's better to have the rock in the tank rather than wasting it. You've been ove it thoroughly so you prob don't have anything considered "bad". Just my opinion.

I had to go find this thread again lol. You said bout live rock in my tank in my build thread and I was like no I don't. Crap maybe I got an answer on whether I should put it in. Wahlaa, thanks. Going to outside to bring it in.

I suspend my rock over a 5g pail of SW most any thing that can move will drop into the water after that it's a bleach bath and a good scrubbing with a stiff brush.

I kno this is late but the easiest way IMO is to grab a 5gallon bucket and fill it with SW at the salt gravity if 1.040 and add the live rock in the bucket. 5-10 minutes later all of the hitch hikers will evacuate the rock then you can pick which ones you want to keep and you can add the rock back into the tank :) Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom