id??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scrmom

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have on several pieces of rock little white things. They look like starfish because they have 5 legs that stretch out and they moved all around the rocks. I have seen 3 of them. There one the size of a quarter and the others are smaller. What could it be?

I have about 10 of them. Some smaller than a dime and some as big as a quater. They are completly safe and help clean up you rank.

That sounds like quite a few of them. I think some of them may end up starving. Maybe you could sell some of them to your LFS? They are great sand sifters.

I have something like this too- they are all white and hide in cracks and under stuff... I see there legs sticking out of cracks everywhere, my reef tank (30 gal) is THRIVING and all the corals I put in spread like wild fire... nice tank but I have hundreds of these things!!! Maybe over a thousand, if I stir the sand bed they go floating through the current (they roll into a ball when this happens) all over the place, anyways- my tank is thriving with no probles ever with pollution or anything so I just leave these guys do their thing... Mine seem to max out at about the size of a quarter spread out, most are size of a dime spread out and some smaller

Back
Top Bottom