Id coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sooooo flower pot and torch coral

Info on these please

Torch! Ok pay up guys;)

TORCH is eay to care for. Moderate flow medium light. I dont know much about the flowerpor

Gboy66 said:
Torch! Ok pay up guys;)

TORCH is eay to care for. Moderate flow medium light. I dont know much about the flowerpor

Jajaja ..... yeah I bought these frags last nite for $5 each

Yeah.... Um.. Upon further review, and closer pic... It's lookin much more non-blunt.
What do you think spoon? Do we accept defeat? :-(

Good call guys!! : thumb : :)

Haha looks like his 5 dollar frag is gonna cost y'all 5 dollars too! :p keep the torch away from all other corals, an I have seen a clown host a torch coral before, don't know much about the other coral though

armyman16 said:
Haha looks like his 5 dollar frag is gonna cost y'all 5 dollars too! :p keep the torch away from all other corals, an I have seen a clown host a torch coral before, don't know much about the other coral though

Jajaja pay up everyone sooo they also host torch corals too because I was thinking of getting a anemone but ill probably get me a large torch

My torch and frogspawn

Here is why I am not admitting defeat yet.

My Torch
img_1944051_0_0952a2f670391cc14d03cf0587547d4b.jpg

My Frogspawn
img_1944051_1_027a156bfbf303ad4abba329853a091d.jpg

My torch attaches to the rock almost like an anemone. The frogspawn has a base or tube like yours.

Spoonman... Your corals are freaky! Haha they look awesome, but not at all like my torch and frogspawn!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
My torch looks like a dump right now... Here is the frogspawn

That looks a lot like OP... Thought u said it was a torch???

Back
Top Bottom