ID on new growth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first might be a sponge, but the second is not. I can't remember the name of it right now, but I will try to get it. It's a type of animal, and won't get much bigger than that. It is harmless, I've got a bunch of them here and there. At first I thought it was a type of coralline algae, but after threading it, found out it was a certain type of sedentary animal. When I remember the name, I'll post it.

The first might be a sponge, but the second is not. I can't remember the name of it right now, but I will try to get it. It's a type of animal, and won't get much bigger than that. It is harmless, I've got a bunch of them here and there. At first I thought it was a type of coralline algae, but after threading it, found out it was a certain type of sedentary animal. When I remember the name, I'll post it.

Now that you mention it, I remember that thread. He's right...I just don't remember what it was called either. I'll look into it.

Back
Top Bottom