id please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like a small frag w/ some zoas on it. Not too sure exact species hard to tell from the pics.

Looks like a small frag w/ some zoas on it. Not too sure exact species hard to tell from the pics.

Hehe yeah, tiny frag. I usually don't buy such small crags but my lfr had 3 for $20 sooooo.....
To be honest I'm not sure its a good deal, locally it is at least. Thanks for the help!

Hehe yeah, tiny frag. I usually don't buy such small crags but my lfr had 3 for $20 sooooo.....
To be honest I'm not sure its a good deal, locally it is at least. Thanks for the help!

No worries. My LFS usually has 20$ frags decent size that fit in your palm. 3 for 20$ sounds like a good deal. I am new to this still but i'd jump on it too.

I have these too, which I think are zoas, but now I'm not so sure. They look similar but deft. Aren't the same.

ForumRunner_20121218_180725.jpg

The previous had a stalk and a (used to be) round hard body that they retract into. This one the head retracted into the stalk.

Yeah theyre 2 different types. I have the same types too at home ill post up a pic later for ya when I get off work if you wanted to see.

No need, I follow you. I wasn't aware of that. I'll have to do more research. Thanks again for the help.
Ps- if you want to post pics is love to see them.

The top photos kind of look like small elegance frag...hard to tell. Others I agree are zoa

I tried to copy and paste a link but still trying to figure out how to do it on iPad but there was a few small frag pics that looked close

Sorry, I meant color in the pic I looked at. The lfr had it under t5 10k's and acintics. They also had a blue and magenta stunner.
I have ecoxotic panorama pro led's.... Love them

Back
Top Bottom