Id please !!! Freind or foe ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pritchard

Aquarium Advice Freak
Got a few of these things !

image-2185339416.jpg

In the centre of the pic with White bubble tips !

i see feather dusters
also see a baby star fish on the rock both harmless
looking again I see 3 of them

Kinda looks like a ball anemone they are cool but could spread fast its kinda hard to say exactly pic is kinda blurry but u do have a nice amount of feather dusters also

Thanks guys ! I know all about the feather dusters etc lol got thousands of them ! I'm talking about the White anemone thing in the centre of the pic ! They seem to be spreading fast and they also close up ! I've zapped one with aptasia-x and it worked ! I think they're pretty cool so maybe I'll use this method to keep them under control !

Thanks guys ! I know all about the feather dusters etc lol got thousands of them ! I'm talking about the White anemone thing in the centre of the pic ! They seem to be spreading fast and they also close up ! I've zapped one with aptasia-x and it worked ! I think they're pretty cool so maybe I'll use this method to keep them under control !

It's a ball nem they can get outta control fast just like aptasia just a prettier version lol

@supa belle ! Thank you I've searched it and I do have "ball anemones" about 10 of them lol ! I'll keep them under control with the aptasia-x because I do kind of like them ! They've been in my tank for a few years now ! I thought they was some sort of pest anemone

@supa belle ! Thank you I've searched it and I do have "ball anemones" about 10 of them lol ! I'll keep them under control with the aptasia-x because I do kind of like them ! They've been in my tank for a few years now ! I thought they was some sort of pest anemone

Your welcome :) Glad I was able to help

That is a corynactis, not Pseudocorynactis. It's harmless. Leave it alone. Those are common in new tanks and rarely amount to anything.

Back
Top Bottom