ID please. Got this today from a friend.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
54seaweed said:
Well I got plenty:cool: of room:lol:

Haha I'll keep you in mind! And thanks again for the kind words! I've worked so hard and made mistakes along the way. I stopped dosing all those bottles of garbage. I fell victim to the "bottle cure"

Now I'm just doing 5 gallon water changes every week using my friends pre mixed at his store. He uses Instant Ocean reef crystals. I'm gonna try that for awhile and see. And of course I test. Oh an every month I started doing a 10 gallon water change. I have every bottle they put out and stopped it all. I was a newbie and the LFS guy said I needed a bottle for this and that and that and this etc etc etc. I must have no joke 30 bottles. After awhile I was like what am I doing. I did research and from asking questions here I found that water changes with a good reef mix should take care of 90% if not more. Knock on wood I haven't had any algae outbreaks or any thing really go bad. I mean minor thing here and there but nothing major.

Can't wait to see how I do with my new 8 gallon that's currently cycling :)

OMG I'm dead:nono::eek::blink:
Wife just saw the credit card bill:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
:hide::facepalm:wow didn't think I spent that much:whistle:
$1500. less than 2 months wheres the dog house icon:facepalm:
it's addicting

54seaweed said:
OMG I'm dead:nono::eek::blink:
Wife just saw the credit card bill:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
:hide::facepalm:wow didn't think I spent that much:whistle:
$1500. less than 2 months wheres the dog house icon:facepalm:
it's addicting

Dude I have been there lmao, that's exactly why I didn't ever get a doghouse so worst case I get the couch, not so bad since I have a 55 inch 3d tv and don't have to share blankets lol.

Dino,

It's all your fault
I keep seeing all the new goodies you get then I want them:lol:

Dude I have been there lmao, that's exactly why I didn't ever get a doghouse so worst case I get the couch, not so bad since I have a 55 inch 3d tv and don't have to share blankets lol.

you had to say that now I want one of those too....:ROFLMAO:

54seaweed said:
Dino,

It's all your fault
I keep seeing all the new goodies you get then I want them:lol:

you had to say that now I want one of those too....:ROFLMAO:

Lmfao, wife wasnt crazy about that idea either but hey when your in the doghouse you might aswell enjoy it. Sorry for the off topic!!!!! I'm done

54seaweed said:
now if I could only get the fish to stop hiding (y)

Nice tank seaweed, the way I look at it is the wife is an enabler lol. I can honestly say that she enjoys my tank also, mostly because of the joy it brings me but she has been known to sit infront of it and get lost in the hypnotic peace and tranquility.

My 2 new sponges.

image-2455994460.jpg

;)

What's the coral right before it? Condy? Trumpet? Sometimes I buy things and forget the names.

image-3750151673.jpg

Convict2161 said:
Oh ok wasn't sure cause I thought I had one.

Is that not a candy cane?

Candy canes have a couple different colorations, they are both candycane, IMO.
Any progress on the ID yet? The more I looked, I think it's probably Montipora spongodes, but if you google green Montipora undata, there are a couple that look really close. I'd put my money on spongodes though.
Can't wait for the big "reveal". :)
Lookin good Dino!, keep some healthy flow on those sponges!

Back
Top Bottom