ID possible anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kirbstomp

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all :D

New to SW tanks and really aquariums altogether. Been studying it for a while now and lots of help with a buddy of 10 yrs experience so I feel good about this. Anyway, I got a hitchhiker with my LR I think, which wasn't fully cured when I got it but I have no idea what it is and neither does my friend. If someone knows it would be great. It's kind of small, around a quarter inch in diameter. One of my sexy shrimp has taken a liking to it right away. Its alive as it closes up if disturbed and sometimes gets buried by CUC but always surfaces. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Kirby

Attachments

• Snapshot 12-11-26 1:45 AM.jpeg
    Snapshot 12-11-26 1:45 AM.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 92
oops I posted in the wrong forum. Sorry, could the mods please move? Thanks!

I was thinking a paly of some sort, but considering those sexy shrimp look huge next to it (lol), it must be a pretty small head, so kinda hard to tell.

Thanks for the replies. So it looks like coral to you then? If you bury a coral, will it surface after a while? It is rather small, maybe that is why it is hard to identify. I appreciate you all trying. I'll just wait till it grows more and hope its a good surprise.

Back
Top Bottom