Identify Please!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warvillian

Aquarium Advice Activist
Can someone please identify these string like objects. Its thin and comparable to fishing line....hard to tell if they are a slime or growing out of rock......some what resembles a worm. I dont know if they are good or bad. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 100_0528....jpg
    100_0528....jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 100_0529......jpg
    100_0529......jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 134
Can someone please identify these string like objects. Its thin and comparable to fishing line....hard to tell if they are a slime or growing out of rock......some what resembles a worm. I dont know if they are good or bad. Thanks in advance

do you have feather dusters? i know feather dusters often spit out stringy stuff like that

I have about 3 feather dusters the same size towards the bottom rocks in my tank so there not very big........ and the white fishing line looking stuff seems to go back into a hole in the live rock.

Attachments

• 100_0533......JPG
    100_0533......JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 151
Could be a spaghetti worm. Nice arrow crab chillin in the background you have there.

If there are multiple strands that looks like they go back in to the same hole in the rock, I'd say spaghetti worms, also. Good thing.

Back
Top Bottom