Iridescent Bristle Worm?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AbsoluteFaye

Aquarium Advice Addict
So last night at "flashlight fun time" I was able to spot a few tiny bristle worms in my tank and a much larger worm that was slightly different. Looked like a bristle worm but was iridescent and had lighter bristles, almost cream or whitish. It was sooooo iridescent like an oil slick. I've never seen anything like that. Does anyone know if bristle worms come in that color? I was too in awe to get a pic of course. Maybe I can try again. Just curious about the worm. I tried looking it up online but I'm getting pictures with not much info. Thanks!

I think its most likely a bristleworm as well. Some of mine are creamy colored almost, with barely a hint of pink and the bristles sometimes look alot different.

Catch a picture and we can be 100% on that. :)

ID'ing bristleworms is like trying to ID zoas..... There are so many hundreds of different kinds. Luckily, there are only a very few that are bad for your system, and from what you described, it ain't one of them.

Back
Top Bottom