IS there such things as a "ghost" shrimp ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XXFirefighter

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got one ! What does he eat? He's huge... almost like a mini lobster, I'd say almost 3 inches. He can be a lobster buy doesn't have big claws.. I can't get a pic because he only comes out at night. I'm making some moonlights soon so maybe I can get a pic that way !

no my lfs sells them they are fresh/saltwater shrimp pictured above used as feeders, about 1-2'' long ugly, odds of one hitching are probablly 0

kidkameleon3 said:
no my lfs sells them they are fresh/saltwater shrimp pictured above used as feeders, about 1-2'' long ugly, odds of one hitching are probablly 0

This guy makes clicking sounds like a pistol shrimp. And he's getting some color in him now too. I just with that he'd come out during the daylight hours !

hmmm , might not be the same shrimp then, there are so many species that ...well you know.It is the little things like that that make reefing nice

kidkameleon3 said:
hmmm , might not be the same shrimp then, there are so many species that ...well you know.It is the little things like that that make reefing nice

I'm going to snag a pic tomorrow night with the lights off and use a flash in the tank. I saw him again last night and he's getting come color to him.. IT's a pistol Shrimp... Not a mantis. I know those ugly things. I got 1 of those left... And not sure If he's gonna get a dip or get kept...

Back
Top Bottom