Is this that aspitina or qhatever it is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really hard for me tell from the pics, I'm not comfortable enough giving an answer, can you maybe take a better pic?

From that I'd say yes, aiptasia X, Joes juice or boil lemon juice and inject it, if you can take the rock out then use a lighter and burn it.

Yea ill take the rock out and burn it off its the cheaper way haha should I clean the area once I burn it off?

Burning it off is very effective, just remember to wear safety glasses!! The water contained in the porous rock can boil & steam pretty quickly, popping off pieces at pretty high velocity.......

Thanks :) ill be sure to wear them now I was hoping I would never find one in my tank it's really annoying :/

Yeah, it is annoying, but just about everybody gets one eventually..... Taking care of it right away is the key.

I bought peppermint shrimp for my aptasia. I like to keep it all natural, the way mother earth intended. i use to boil them, just a hassle to disassemble my aquascape everytime aptasia grows. Boooooo maintenance

I would like to get a peppermint shrimp but I have a coral banded shrimp and I think they will kill each other

Depends on the cbs. I have a cbs too and he leaves my peppermint shrimps alone. Its pretty much hit and miss from what i heard. He chases them from time to time but cant catch them. They stay in caves probably 5 inches from each other

My tank is 9 gallon and I only got 2 decent caves and there right next to each other I can give it a shot I guess

Back
Top Bottom