Is this white center star polyp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey how are you? When I got my first fish the lady at the lfs gave me 2 little frags for free one was gsp and she said this was a rare purple gsp but haven't found anything on it so I called the owner and he said it might be white center star polyp but just want to make sure to see if any of you could tell me what it is and btw this is the most that it has been open since I got it

Attachments

• IMG_20190724_105300.jpg
    IMG_20190724_105300.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 83
Just plain star polyps, and gsp is one of the most common corals out there, that’s why it was free

Just make sure to keep corals like star polyps in the sandbed unless you simply love them. They can grow like a weed and over run a tank. It is easier to remove in the sandbed than it is from the rock when it attaches itself to it.

Just make sure to keep corals like star polyps in the sandbed unless you simply love them. They can grow like a weed and over run a tank. It is easier to remove in the sandbed than it is from the rock when it attaches itself to it.

Yeah I have them in the front eventually imma glue some to the back glass

Back
Top Bottom