Juvenile feather duster??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phranque

Aquarium Advice Addict
Found this little guy growing on the side of one of my paly frags. It's tiny, considering the paly to the left of it is maybe 1/4" to 3/8" across.
If you touch the palys, they kinda close up in slow motion, but this thing retracts instantly........ Looks like a feather duster, just seeking second opinions.

Attachments

• photo21.JPG
    photo21.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 86
It is a small feather duster, I have tons of them. They don't really get that much bigger then that.

Thanks for the reply. I hope I see more of those pop up.

Cool pic you should enter it in the POTM.

I do appreciate it, but that was just a quick snap with my iphone. Being a hobbyist photographer for 28 years, I am SO self critical of my photos..... If I'm going to enter POTM, I'm busting out the "big boy" with the true macro lens, which I may do tomorrow.... that is pretty neat lookng.

I call em ghost dusters. I have em everywhere. They expel a ghostly membrane as they grow.....

28 yes eh well don't look at my entry then it's only my iPhone! Lol it is a funny pic though. Can wait to see what ya post. :)

Back
Top Bottom