lions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my big tank that houses the big lion, he has a snowflake eel, naso tang, sailfin tang, rabbitfish, flame angel, lawnmower blennie, bunches of snails, conch's and serpent stars for companions. There are also corals in the tank.

The small lion is in the 55 gallon and he has a marine betta, valentini puffer, clarkii clown and lawnmower blennie for companions.

I have a Volitans lion withan Emperor Angel and a Longnose Butterfly.. planninga ribbon eel and harlequin Tuskfish

I have a 55g. I would like a Radiata lion and I am trying to figure what else. I know it will eat anything too small. I would like a Yellow Tang, possibly a puffer of sorts, a flame angle???, and/or any others suggested. The lion I would purchase (if he is still there) is about 3 inches or less. I wanted a pair of those little clowns, True Ocellaris Clownfish I believe. Will these get eaten or can they hide? Please help me decide and thank you.

yellow tang will be safe, puffer should be....I think the clowns would be very iffy. Mine is in with a flame angel, but I do a head count every day and make sure the lion stays well fed.

55 gallons will be tight quarters fro a Radiata .. have you though of the Antenna? I also wouldn't consider a 55 good for a Tang either// they need more swimming space. You might be able to do a 55 with a radiata and some hardy sessile inverts (feather dusters, some soft corals) but you would need a good filtration sytem

umm.. i had a dwarf fuzzy lion... i thought that he had a very small mouth.. i made sure that the mouth look smaller than my damsels... the same day i bought him he ate my damsel, which was the size of a small false percula clown, so you should watch out..

Back
Top Bottom