Live Rock Growth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jk1nole

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anyone have a link to a place that I can check out all of the common things that grow on live rock? I'm just getting started and I am seeing all sorts of things pop up and I don't know much about it. I'd rather do some research before asking about every little thing I see.

I originally got it from you. Was helpful to me when I had the aiptasia problem and all the flatworms (*sniff* I miss those guys...not!). Still using it to ID a bunch of stuff.

i rember when i had bad apitisa problem brought peppermint shrimp that worked for me but most sites say not 100% they would do it though but they worked for me , i love watching at my live rock every nite when all lites r out seeing bristle worms and see them dureing the day now, just other little critters love watching them all, even when i have a psycho shrimp lol. There is 1 critter i havent seen for ages and never could identify it but never seen it since though

Thanks Guys! This is good stuff. I guess you learn as you go, but half of this stuff all looks the same to me. Hopefully, it is easy to spot the bad stuff before it gets out of hand.

if you can get pics of them if you cant find the identy and we all happy to help, it is exciteing times when u get your live rock, u will see alot more stuff , if you cant get a pic of them it does help alot try and describe them if u arent dure and you cant see the denty of them , we all be happy to help :)

Back
Top Bottom