Looking for good coral ID sites. Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikenhecker1

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am looking for a good site to help me identify my coral that I recently got on some live rock. I have five or six new critters and soft corals that I would like to know what to expect from them. Every time I try to google it I end up with just a bunch of forums. Lol I know there are a lot of species and I don't even know what class they are in. Still kinda confused about all the acronyms. Some look sick or maybe that's just what they are supposed to look like. Any help would be appreciated.

Ok here are two of the. The others are pretty small right now, I can get good picks next time I move the rock around.

image-2818653674.jpg

image-3877942615.jpg

image-1711889590.jpg

The last one is the same as the second one and I think it's too close to the light, might be bleaching?

Now I see the pics I believe this is a duplicate thread. If not my apologies. They look like tunicates or sponges.

Yeah sorry. I have two threads going on this subject. Hmmm you are the second person to tell me that. I will have to look them up. :)

Back
Top Bottom