LR Hitchhiker what is it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenden

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just went down stairs and out of the corner of my eye I saw something swimming all around the tank. Only the moon lights are on so I can not see it good but it is darting around the tank like crazy. Appears to be around 1/2 inches long and will not hold still long enough for me to see it. Swims really fast then it disappeared into the rock. Any ideas on what it could be? I know this is vague but it is the best I can do right now. PS. I just got 350 pounds of keys and gulf rock wed. that it came in on.

its your aiptasia's secret air force ;P

*where they wearing the red or the blue bandanas?*

Not a shrimp. Its thing swam like crazy for about 2 minutes then disappeared. Swam to the water surface to bottom left right etc. It swam like a hyperactive fish. I could not even focus on it so I could not tell if it was wearing a bandana or not. Like I said moonlights are the only light source. At least my wife saw it so I know I am not going crazy....well I mean she saw it too. Maybe it was a secret weapon from a under water area 51?

lol It was probably a worm. They like to show themselves sometimes and dart around the tank.

Brenden it was a worm ... The other night I had the same thing happen in my nano and I was freaked! I managed to keep an eye on the thing and it finally made it to a rock and settled down stretched out and disappeared into the rock!

Pretty crazy indeed ... especially how fast it was swimming!!

Jermz

Back
Top Bottom