Mushroom ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starchar

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was visiting a coral farm today and got my hands on several frags. One of which was a nice little mushroom that may have been from Malaysia. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Mushroom.jpg
    Mushroom.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 110
Those are super hardy corals. Be careful they'll take over

Lol my mushrooms grow so slow. But yeah they can grow really fast. Mine have turned into about 6 in a year, so slow. But my tank is low nutrients so they grow faster in a higher nutrient tank

Lol my mushrooms grow so slow. But yeah they can grow really fast. Mine have turned into about 6 in a year, so slow. But my tank is low nutrients so they grow faster in a higher nutrient tank

They thrive in moderate to low water movement with moderates to high light I run LEDs. My tank must be just right because I have to trim them back to avoid my pagoda, sps, and candy canes

They thrive in moderate to low water movement with moderates to high light I run LEDs. My tank must be just right because I have to trim them back to avoid my pagoda, sps, and candy canes

Oh I have acros, montis, and birdsnest growing wonderfully. I've fried a couple mushrooms from light. But yes low flow and low-moderate light for mushies

Back
Top Bottom