name of fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amandry7

Aquarium Advice Regular
Brother in law found these in a puddle of water of a tank that was broken down about a month ago what r they and is it ok to place in the tank that's on its second of cycling...

ForumRunner_20130218_162523.jpg

Thank you going to buy food and check the parameters...hope they'll survive

No 55 gal saltwater on 2nd week cycle... They lasted a month, in a broken down tank in a little puddle of water I was hoping they could survive here...any advice

Went out and got a 2.5 gallon tank with filter and water conditioner and food. The r not really eating and are staying on the bottom of the tank. I guess this passes to the fresh water threads now...I hope they make it its sad that they survive so long in such extreme environment and to get here and not make it ... All help with advice will be appreciated

If you want to keep them long term you'd want a tank 30-50 gallons. They are hardy fish and the fact that they survived proves that, they still need more than 2.5 gallons to be happy though

Went out and got a 2.5 gallon tank with filter and water conditioner and food. The r not really eating and are staying on the bottom of the tank. I guess this passes to the fresh water threads now...I hope they make it its sad that they survive so long in such extreme environment and to get here and not make it ... All help with advice will be appreciated

How many? 3?

Down to 1 now looks healthy, the first one died in my tank before I had a chance to transfer them the second was doing great in my tank but the next morning after being in the new tank died ... Would have like to have saved all 3 but too short of notice and too ignorant as to what to do

Back
Top Bottom