need ids please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dimdim

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i love this picture, i need an exact id on these palys if possible also the mushrooms as well thank you !

Attachments

• _MG_2617.jpg
    _MG_2617.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 138
  • _MG_2618.jpg
    _MG_2618.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 130
Its not bleached. Google purple tip condylacttus

It will get a green tinge to it eventually but mostly stay white, its very healthy and opening up and eating all the time

Actually, they are supposed to be a tannish color. No anemones are supposed to be pure white. That anemone is lacking zooxanthellae IMO.
Hairy mushroom (Rhodactis). I don't know if that palythoa has a common name.

Actually, they are supposed to be a tannish color. No anemones are supposed to be pure white. That anemone is lacking zooxanthellae IMO.
Hairy mushroom (Rhodactis). I don't know if that palythoa has a common name.

Hey mr x! Question- is the hairy mushroom the one that's lower left that I was referring to, or is it the one dark one about halfway up the right side of the rock across from the nem?

I know the them is lacking its colour, i do believe it is healthy as it is fully extending all day, and nice and fat. Soon enough its colour will come. Ive only had him about a week

And thanks for the ids guys! My clown is hosting my condy !

I had a pink tipp as well but I took back to fish store
It was also very white but seemed healthy
My clowns wouldn't host it so it wasnt working for me lol

I had a false id tanner! Its a sebae anenome! I went to my lfs today, spent 55 bucks on coral! Got a nice acan and some dendrophyllias! Also some clove polyps

Back
Top Bottom