Need some help I.D.ing this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

S.gal1122

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently started up a 65 gal tank and a friend gave me a piece of live rock with 2 anemones on it the bottom one I believe is a glass anemone witch I don't think I want, but I bought 4 peppermint shrimp witch are taking care of it but I'm not sure what the top one is or the one on the right is. So any help would be great.
Thank you

Attachments

• image-3317698801.jpg
    image-3317698801.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 88
  • image-2041107614.jpg
    image-2041107614.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 91
Fuzzy or hairy mushroom. The other looks like it could be a majano anemone. Does it move of you put something near it?

The top one will close up and so will the middle one. The bottom one really doesn't move.

Top one is a Yuma ricordia mushroom, middle loos like a Majano pest Nem, bottom looks like a Small Cabbage Leather.

Flreefer said:
Top one is a Yuma ricordia mushroom, middle loos like a Majano pest Nem, bottom looks like a Small Cabbage Leather.

I agree ^^^^

Also get that Majano before it gets bigger and spreads. I had a few in my tank and it a full out war for about 2-3 weeks! It can be done and it looks like its in a position to strike!!

DO IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom