New Monti? and

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
New corals today...to set up new tank.

There are a couple ?'s

A) This new one is the wavy edge one to the right of the said to be Chalice frag. (If you know the name of the Chalice let me know, it has Green mouths.)

Back to the new one, it looks maroon reddish, in person, poor color in the pic.
60074-albums14227-picture68018.jpg

B) Encrusting, the big part looked like it was kind of splashed thick paint with these pieces and chunks forming out of it. This piece fell off from the main part and the guy gave it to me but didn't know what it was, so I just set it into a nook in the rock.
60074-albums14227-picture68015.jpg

Thank you!

FTS

60074-albums14227-picture68019.jpg

Looks really nice Autumn :) maybe one day when I'm brave enough I'll try saltwater!

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

The second one is M. digitata

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Watch that chalice, they can send out long sweepers and kill neighboring corals.

Looks really nice Autumn :) maybe one day when I'm brave enough I'll try saltwater!

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Thank you, here is the build thread link
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f101/autumskys-12g-rimless-garden-325631.html#post3112092

The second one is M. digitata

That's great, it will be one more variety to add to the new collection!!! I am in love with the Montis.

Watch that chalice, they can send out long sweepers and kill neighboring corals.

So far I haven't caught it doing that. Several times I have tried to see the tentacles. I think I might want to get rid of it, I don't want it stinging anything. Where would it be recommended to put it so it and how far away from the other things. This is the one I was told was a Monti, but after a couple weeks you could see the green eyes. Someone here told me, and now I still have it, maybe give/trade it to the coral people I will be buying the other Monti(s) and coral.

Today here are some pics of the possible Sunset Monti???
60074-albums14227-picture68032.jpg

Anyone give me the names on these???
60074-albums14227-picture68031.jpg

a little better pic on the pinkish sparkle ones in the front and are ones in the left upper a different kind also? 3 kinds or 4?
60074-albums14227-picture68029.jpg

Blue death palys are the greenish blue ones and the red and blue ones are whammin watermelons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Blue death palys are the greenish blue ones and the red and blue ones are whammin watermelons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you, I really like the Blue Death Palys.

I have a new one that is blue but I am getting my phone to get some pics of it tomorrow or the next day. Been having phone issues :/.

Back
Top Bottom