new pics of liverocks.com rock (what is this thing?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuzecawi

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got my shipment on the 22nd, and the things that are coming out are just fantastic!!! My ammonia is now 0 after a brief spike to .25, my nitrites are now 0 and nitrates between 0 and 5. Here is the new mystery critter:

hmm, haven't tried touching it... just appeared today.
I'm wary of touching strange sea things, I think I'll poke it with something other than my hand

i had a nudibranch once that laid eggs in the exact same way but they were yellow! maybe thats what they are.

It looks like a ribbon to me. I know nudi's lay in a spiral but I've never seen any like that. How about an update zuzecawi. I'd love to know how it's progressed. Has it changed, grown, disappeared? :D

I have had many of those in my tank. They are nudibranch eggs sometimes they hatch but most of the time mine have just disappeared or been eaten. Good luck.

datto said:
i had a nudibranch once that laid eggs in the exact same way but they were yellow! maybe thats what they are.
wow so do I, I still have that kind of thingy on my glass.It had been there for like 2 weeks. It apeared be more transparent. I can see a lot of eggs like thing in it.And when I touched it it just like a jelly.I wish they are eggs.wondering how long they actrually gonna hatch.

i left mine in the tank for about 2 weeks after that i removed them.... didn't want to take the chance, figured that they wouldnt hatch anyways.

Back
Top Bottom