orange foot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

land locked

Aquarium Advice Freak
If an anemone has an orange foot regardless of the tops appearance, is it a Chondy? The LFS has an anemone they are calling a LTA but it has an orange base. There are two clakii that are hosting in it, so I am not sure. It has pink tips and looks Haitian to me, which is Condy if I am not mistaken. The hosting clownfish has me guessing though. Any guesses. I can't take a pic since it is in the lfs, sorry. Well I guess I could but I might look a little silly.

It sounds like a condy to me also. And some condy's will host clowns, it's kinda a hit or miss thing.

Last edited:
No, it really does not look like any of those. I went back and bought it, so as soon as it opens up I will take a pic. Now that I have looked at it closer. Its tenticles are purple half way down and then it turns white. Not just the very tip like your pics. Then the base is orange from about half way down until the base. White from half way to tenticles. I still think it is haitian but I have found a few sites that have purple tip LTA. I guess it does not really matter because I do really like it. It is a really deep purple. I was hoping for hosting but I think I will enjoy it even if it does not. Pics to follow in a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom