Orange Zoa ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfdrookie516

Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
Can't figure out what this is. It doesn't look like orange bam bam IMO. Thoughts?

img_2062391_0_b93b83071d4793c771572062e25900f2.jpg

Those are very pretty but IME there are several different names for each of them. I gave up trying to keep up with them. I hope you find out though.

I agree, not a bam bam. Bam Bams have an orange center, not a magenta one. That is probably the only zoa that I have liked how it looks. Those things are awesome. I can't find anything that looks like it, sounds like it's time for our moderator to have a zoa named after himself! lol.

I think the most interesting this is that I had a case of zoa pox a while back. Two different zoas completely morphed in to much nicer looking polyps. I didn't treat the zoa pox because I had to leave for vacation. Surprise surpise when I came back and found them that way.

Wow....

Ok. So these need a name? Well knowing zoas it has to be incredibly stupid sounding lol. Cmon' rookie whats the first random thing you can think of? Lol

Arghh! Rookie! I was checking out the F/S section on a local forum, and came so close to getting the ID of these! His were the same but an orange center...ULTIMATE BAM BAMS. Lol. Darn i'll keep looking haha

mfdrookie516 said:
Can't figure out what this is. It doesn't look like orange bam bam IMO. Thoughts?

Not sur of name but their pretty sweat

Back
Top Bottom