Parasitic Anenome?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigTruck6o2

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was told by someone at work that this is a parasitic anenome and i want to get rid of them, theres one big one and some small ones popping out any idea is thats what it is and what can be done to get rid of em?

looks like apstasia, i have some of them too. im just starting, but ive never heard of them actually being parasitic, just pests that will spread over your rock eventually.

joes juice can be difficult to feed...peppermint shrimp is a guaranteed way to get rod of it.

Peppermint shrimp are ok w/ like corals and stuff wont go munching on them right? and get like what 2 for a 125 gallon tank?

Peppermint shrimp are really cool and won't bother your corals. I've heard of using them for apstasia but, I've read on here that they only eat the small ones. Good luck.

Yup, peps are the way to go. Also its nice to have another peacful animal in your system. :) As long as you don't have any fish that will eat them. 8O

Back
Top Bottom