Please ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mjpendrey

Aquarium Advice Freak
image-1178836323.jpg

image-406958230.jpg

image-3557816351.jpg

1st I would like to know what the weedy stick like things are?
2nd is a sponge I think I have a few of these they are pretty big, looks like sponge and feels like sponge so I'm assuming sponge lol
3rd is a little pinkish white worm, pops it's head out quite far then darts back in when scared I think
Any help would be great thanks :)

The only thing I can say would be feather duster tubes in the 1st pic, sponges like you said and I have no idea on the last. I do know I have them in my tanks and they seem benign enough. :)

Thanks Carey, the first things are like plants? Also my tank started cycling just yesterday my water is very cloudy today is that normal? Also billions of white flea like things have appeared on my glass, could these be pods? :)

I wouldnt worry too much about what goes on in that tank for the next few weeks as you cycle. lol There will be cloudiness, algae blooms, diatoms all sorts of things that are natural for the cycling process.

Not too keen on identification, certainly not my strong suit. Wish I could be of more help. :)

Back
Top Bottom