pods?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
hello once again today right before i turned the lights off i looked at my aquarium and i noticed that i had little white thing on my glass but they are too small to take a picture off but i can see them and they are probably hundreds and this is the first time i see them and i havent added any fish coral or anything for a while are those things bad and i noticed that when my snails are closed they run away and another thing one of my fire fish has disapeare and i looked behind the aquarium under the stand and on the sides and its not there, and i have a glass lid and i havent seen him for a few days now do they usually hide for days, because the other comes out alot

Wow, is that just one sentence or is there more to come since there is no period at the end...?
It's hard to tell if they are pods or jellyfish with out a pic, but probably one or the other or both.

sorry i forgot about it i was doing it from my phone XD, i think ive become an aquarium advice adict!!!!!!!!!! i dont think they are jelly fish because they are lots and kind of look like fleas

On my phone, if I hit the space key twice, I get a period. Just a thought.

If they look like fleas and are that small, then most likely they're copepods. Larger things (but still pretty small) that look like a cross between fleas and a shrimp are amphipods.

oh ok this one are really really small my camera wouldn't even focus on them i actually taught they were some kind of algae but when i was about to put the magnet thing in i noticed that they moved, i wonder how they got there i actually havent put anything on my aquarium for about week and 1/2

Back
Top Bottom