Reef safe???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrndHog

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was wondering what everyone thought about this being reef safe. This is actually a pic of a fish that was washed a shore from the tsunami. I have about 12 other pics of different things that look like they are from another planet, if your interested.

Attachments

• black_dragonfish_1_.jpg
    black_dragonfish_1_.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,149
Is it just me or is the black dragonfish the same thing that was in FInding Nemo when he and Dory went down into the trench. The thing had an organ that glowed to attracted it's prey.

chimaera_pup[1].JPG - 20 Time(

thats the coolest looking thing ive ever seen ! ive seen most of these types of fish before but never this one ! amazing

looks like a cross breed of a squids front end,trigger top end,with seals flippers heheh

Ya a few of those look like fish from Finding Nemo. I knew the nemo trench fish existed from watching those discovery ocean specials. Interesting that it woudl get washed ashore from the wave.

SeriousDude5..LOL! Everyone else..I think those photos are fake, shot on the set where they staged the first man on the moon!..Seriously, those are some out of this world photoz...Very strange to think all this time there still so much life deep down there we don't get to see...even on discovery. It also makes you respect the power of the ocean wave that it could suck up fish from so far down and spit it out on the land..cool photoz.

Those look like things that would jump out of the tank at night and do strange and bizzare things to you.

Yeah..I can't see any reason why extreme deep sea dwelling fish would be washed ashore by a Tsunami. I don't think tsunamis work that way when they are out over deep ocean.

Neat animals, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom