skinny worm looking thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamday

Aquarium Advice Newbie
ForumRunner_20130724_034853.jpg

ForumRunner_20130724_034923.jpg

Not sure if anyone can see this. But extending from the LR is what I will can a worm almost looks like a cob web. But if I reach in and touch it it will slowly retract back into the rock. Only comes out when the tank lights are off at night. Any ideas??

Can't really tell from the pictures. Google vermetid snail. There is a lot of forum topics about them that can help you :)

Thats what it is! Thanks a bunch. I love this hobby. so much to learn and read. Cant wait to get a bigger tank.
Seems like there basically harmless from what I have read so far. Any experiences with these hitchhikers?

Thats what it is! Thanks a bunch. I love this hobby. so much to learn and read. Cant wait to get a bigger tank.
Seems like there basically harmless from what I have read so far. Any experiences with these hitchhikers?

Had them when my tank was younger. They probably became 6-line wrasse dinner. Never had issues with them other than looks....

Back
Top Bottom