Snail and Star(?) Id Please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spazz67

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was feeding my feather dusters and shrimp and found two surprises. a odd snail that I didn't buy and a Star fish?. I had seen the shell before thought it was just a shell. Well tonight I saw it rolling over rapping around my big (1in) turbo snail tring to drag it under the sand. 006.jpg007.jpg And the star(?) was caught coming out of a cave in the oyster clusters(starting to think they were the worst buy I ever made.)005.jpg003.jpg Any one know what they are?

Cool. Thanks Fijiwigi.
What do they eat? I was planning on getting 2 brittle stars later on. So I haven't reasearched them, any info is welcome on them. As for the snail it scares me.

They will just munch on whatever is in the tank don't really need to feed anything special some people feed stars algae wafers but you won't need to IMO. There is like a million species brittle starfish - Google Image Search Don't really have to do anything other than watch them cruise around and keep your water paramaters good

Back
Top Bottom