Some Zoas need Id

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AMDPhenomX4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
100_1250.JPG

100_1255.JPG

100_1256.JPG

100_1266.JPG

Whats that yellow thing. Also whats that green stringy stuff?

Do you think they are worth much? I probably want to frag and sell some in a few months and would like some guesses on prices.

Green stringy stuff is most likely hair algae. I would trying to pull as much of that off as you can before it spreads. It is like the freakin plague once it gets in your tank.

Like the other said, people come up with all sorts of names for different zoas. I wouldn't try to get a specific name for them. Those are fairly common color patterns for zoas though. You would probably get about 20$ for a decent size frag disk of them. Probably about 15 polyps of them. I would really not get cought up in trying to make money off your corals. Unless you really become a hard core collector and have a fairly large sized frag tank and way to unload the frags you will probably not make any money. Haha just accept that this hobby is a black hole that sucks every last spare dollar you have into the void before you even realize it is in your pocket.

Not a big fan of the fancy names for corals.... you have what I call "Really cool green, blue, purply ones". :D

Back
Top Bottom