Something new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt4Us

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Was apastia hunting this morning and came across this, the little clown never strays from it, can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks!

Well that's what I thought, but I didn't want to get excited plus I've never seen clown eggs so I wasn't sure, that would be extremely cool if it is! :D

My quesiton is...now that we have them, how do we care for them once they hatch? Any special considerations for water flow?

All thoughts & suggestions are welcome.

John

contact banguy he knows all about that !! my guess is ya will need to pull the eggs out and put in a 10 gallon or so with an air powered filter ! and feed live brine till they get bigger !!

I think you have to grow your own food for them.. rotifers or something like that. Then baby brine. It might be worth getting a book on the subject if you're serious about breeding them.

Yep, those are clownfish eggs ;)

I would recommend purchasing the book, Clownfishes by Joyce Wilkerson, and giving this clutch up for free food for the other fish. They did it this time...they will do it again ;)

Back
Top Bottom