Something on my lr. Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bushman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have these tiny feather duster looking things on my lr. They are like the feather duster but white or clear and tiny. Like the size of an pencil eraser or smaller when out. They are too small to have a body, only the extended feathers. They seem to move arround the tank too.

Thanks.

no swimming that i can tell. they are so tiny they would be hard to see if they were not against a colored rock. I just notice them in diffeent areas all the time.

http://www.rshimek.com/odd_critters...Tiny Hydroid Jellyfish That Walk Around Tanks

Not sure if that's at all what you're talking about, but I thought I'd give it a shot - It took me about a month and a half to figure out what they were when I saw them in my tank.

Edit: I just figured out that link doesn't go specifically to the animal in question, but if you scroll through, you might ID it, and possibly some other critters you have, I was thinking it might be the tiny jellyfish I have in my own tank.

Back
Top Bottom