Speedest Worm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoldieLocks1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Sorry it's not the best picture in the world! It's so fast! It has hundreds of little tiny legs on the side of its body that flap around. It just zooms around. You can kind of see in the picture that it has a pink body with a white head and a little black tip at the end of its head. Does anyone know what it is?

Attachments

• image-2975547572.jpg
    image-2975547572.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 140
Lol the second a flashlight hits mine they are gone! GL figuring it out, that's half the fun

Ive got one bristleworm that is insanely fast. That's what it sounds like to me. He shouldn't hurt anything.

When you say it moves around really fast, are you saying it swims all over the tank fast? If so, I have had some of these. they swim with the brisltes and boy do they move quick! I have never been able to ID them, I just take them out when I see them. I have seen a couple of pink ones and a light blue one. They where about half an inch long.

Not sure if this helps...

EDIT: After looking at the site Mr X linked. I would have to day it was a small bristle worm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom