Weird. First Time Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take that rock out, scrape off the aiptasia where it connects to the rock, make sure non of it is left. Rinse off rock with rodi water. If you have a small container put enough saltwater in it to cover rock and see if the aiptasia reappears on the rock before you put it back in.

Actually there are a dozen ways to get rid of it when it is only on one rock I just gave you what I did.

Take that rock out, scrape off the aiptasia where it connects to the rock, make sure non of it is left. Rinse off rock with rodi water. If you have a small container put enough saltwater in it to cover rock and see if the aiptasia reappears on the rock before you put it back in.

Actually there are a dozen ways to get rid of it when it is only on one rock I just gave you what I did.

Thanks!

Aiptasia X works pretty good. Just squirt the stuff onto the aiptasia with the syringe that comes with it. Sometimes you might have to treat it a second time

Did this and it grew back. Might have to try one more time before using the Aiptasia X recommended by other posters.

Seems really inconvient to take out a rock and scrape and doesn't fix the problem. For a faster & cheaper method get some lemon juice & a syringe and inject it into the stem. Make sure you have carbon in your tank. I've done this and it works as long as it's injected in the stem.

I just got one on a base rock. I bought Zapatista syringe worked great. It's been days and it had not reappeared

Back
Top Bottom