What am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccCapt

SW 20 & Over Club
I saw this today when the tank lights came on. No idea what it is. The color really caught my eye. It looks like the mushroom was trying to eat it. Any ideas? The mushroom "had" it almost all day, then it was gone. (yeah...I need to clean the glass...lol)

unknown1_12-20-08.jpg

unknown2_12-20-08.jpg

Looks like a squirt of wasabi from a tube!

But yeah... hmm... that's really bizarre. I'd just hazard a guess and say it's an egg sac from something? Either that, or a sponge that broke free from wherever it was living and found it's way into the mushroom?

Hey...what is the black thing in the upper right corner of your picture? The little black string type things? I found one in my tank yesterday growing next to my mushrooms. I have been unable to find out what it is. I didn't notice it when I bought the mushrooms. It is so tiny...
Thanks!
Carrissa

Is that a turd?
Dunno...lol Might be.

Hey...what is the black thing in the upper right corner of your picture? The little black string type things? I found one in my tank yesterday growing next to my mushrooms. I have been unable to find out what it is. I didn't notice it when I bought the mushrooms. It is so tiny...
Thanks!
Carrissa
Some type of macro algae. It's really tiny tho. The "thing" in question was only about a 1/2" long...so those strands of macro are only maybe 1/8" - 1/4" long.

Bivalve ,Tunicate or sponge if you look closely there are intakes and outputs on it harmless and filter feeds , I have them in neon yellow , purple and white , can get huge tho it probably wont .. :D

Back
Top Bottom