What coral is this? Help :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigalwoo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys my gf bought me this wicked colored coral although I have no idea what it is, or where I should place it. Any suggestions? As I want to get it placed and growing ASAP :) thanks guys.

Attachments

• image-3694234440.jpg
    image-3694234440.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 75
  • image-473432569.jpg
    image-473432569.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3124848151.jpg
    image-3124848151.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 85
Type of favia or favite with some bleaching. Sorry I do not know the color morph though.

Edit* they do best in medium light with low-medium flow. I keep most of my brains on the sand bed.

Type of favia or favite with some bleaching. Sorry I do not know the color morph though.

Edit* they do best in medium light with low-medium flow. I keep most of my brains on the sand bed.

Thanks a lot, il move it down to the sand now, and make way for a zoa garden.

Your question has been answered..but i just wanna say zoa gardens rule (y) lol

Bigalwoo said:
Haha thanks Gboy, do you think its a good idea to buy a different colours with a few polyps of each? I haven't have zoas before so i wouldn't know what they're like. :p

A pic of my garden should answer that question...aha:p

Attachments

• image-3510318716.jpg
    image-3510318716.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 90
Wow that's an awesome coral! Looks like an expensive piece even though it has some bleaching.

obscurereef said:
Wow that's an awesome coral! Looks like an expensive piece even though it has some bleaching.

Haha thanks, I love the aqua in it. How do you help the bleaching, can you grow it out again?

Back
Top Bottom