What is this????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jillofalltrades37 said:
Look this worm up.. see if thats what it looked like. polychaete worm

are they related to bristle worms i was doing some reading on bw and that word came up once or twice

Mike73 said:
I don't know which Mike youre talk'n about. I just started on this site last week and don't really know too many people.

oh i didn't know how new you were my bad melrouse is mike im fairly sure i spelt his name wrong id also send an pm iDream and careys way theyd be one of the biggest helpers

Thanks Wolfpack, I'll give them a shot. Here is a couple pics of the rocks if that helps at all.

Attachments

• Tank Rock.jpg
    Tank Rock.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Rocks.jpg
    Rocks.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 67
wow lota places to hide. do you have a redlight or a flashliight with some kkind of plastic thats colored or a low power led light? itl help you spy on the tank after lights out. here's a pic of my nano cycleing tueaday!

Cool set up wolfpack. Yeah I'll be creep'n around with the red lensed flashlight tonight for a little while and see if I can pick anymore of these guys off, if there are anymore that is. I wrote mallouse a private message about this thing. I'm sure he'll get back to me if he knows anything.

Mike... Check out the bearded fireworm. I can't really tell from your pics but it might fit the profile of your killer.

Mike... Check out the bearded fireworm. I can't really tell from your pics but it might fit the profile of your killer.

Nope that's not it either. And it didn't get tore up at all, The whole bottom half was all intact and so was the top. I was gentle take'n it out cuz I didn't know what it was. Plus i wanted to get a good pic so you guys could help me identify it.

Back
Top Bottom