What is this????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Google polycheates. It's most likely one of the 9000 species they have listed. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for

Would you agree it is an annelid? (segmented worm)
Yes I would think so but no pics are match'n it. I think my best bet is to ask the guy that sold me the rocks and see if he has come across these before and are common with this type of rock? Other than that I think it will remain a mystery.

Lugworm, got it. Hey wolfpack I'm too much of a coputer illiterate to find them guys. hahahahaha I am surprised I was able to find mallouse and message him. Thanks again Wolfpack,Maya and the rest of you guys i'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this sooner or later. Happy Easter everyone

Wolf was alluding to scooby doo...lol! Not someone on here...and this is gonna drive me nuts-o til we figure it out

Wolf was alluding to scooby doo...lol! Not someone on here...and this is gonna drive me nuts-o til we figure it out

Hahahahaha, Yeah I figured that out right after I hit submit. sorry for the clulessness, I'ts been a long night and I'm kinda bumbed about my clownfish. I had him and the one thats still in the tank now for almost three years so I'm not on my game at the moment. But the Scooby Doo thing was good Wolfpack.

Yeah I walked by too late and noticed the clown with this thing wrapped around it try'n to pull it deeper into the hole in the rock he was in.

Thats part of the game. I knew that go'n into this thing but it's still frustrate'n when it happens.

Yeah, But I'm gonna wait a little while and see what is go'n on with this rock and worm situation.

Back
Top Bottom