What kind of acro and acan please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you looking for a species name or a hobby name? If species the acro will be close to impossible and the acan is an acan lord. Common names most likely they're unnamed. Just red acan and green polyp acro lol

Easy enough haha would you say the acro is a heathy frag because of how it's encrusted the frag flug?

Yea that's what some others have said we will see I been getting mixed reviews about it people saying it's high light and some say it's low

Very nice. Definitely acropora valida! Seems to have put down some more base

I'm just worried about the polyp extension on the actual stick some days it will be awesome and others it will be like none out but the base is always out :/ got me a bit stumped haha

I'm just worried about the polyp extension on the actual stick some days it will be awesome and others it will be like none out but the base is always out :/ got me a bit stumped haha

Well since it appears to be growing I wouldn't worry much. You will kill yourself worrying over sps polyp extension lol

Haha okay I'm gonna try another frag in a few weeks to see how it goes my chalice seems to be doing well ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396065557.113961.jpg

Back
Top Bottom