What kind of anemone are these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think 60 bucks is a good deal for a 5-6' RBTA.
The other link isn't showing anything of real interest, in all honesty.

If you want to have an anemone host your clowns, it would be hit or miss if it would occur. Clowns can be none to hover around other objects, from corals to magfloats, but it isn't a symbiotic relationship like anemone have with them, as the anemone will protect them and the clowns will do things like bring food to it.

Yes... I was hoping for a relationship to be created with this. They seem to miss a green mushroom (2") I had but floated under a rock cave and disappeared. They now like to hide in their rock cave. As I am about to change them over to a larger tank was hoping they might be happily surprised by the new addition of an anemone. lfs want 59 to 89 for a 1.5/2-3 inch nem. Unless they are Condis which aren't right for these Saddleback Clowns.

So just verifying the crazy wild tank full are RTBA?

They are definitely bubble tips. That guy really likes to propagate them...I bet he makes a good amount of coin for such. His setup looks like one from a good fish store.

Back
Top Bottom