What kinda trigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the puffer I caught!!!! He was sooo gorgeous !!!!!!

He swam away fine just like a champ. Hook was taken out completely

Attachments

• image-2745607658.jpg
    image-2745607658.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 115
This guy was huge as well. Very cool box fish. He was as solid as a tank

Attachments

• image-856875309.jpg
    image-856875309.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 92
That box fish is awesome man. I wish I lived near the sea. I would prob be diver there all the time lol

Svenbey said:
That box fish is awesome man. I wish I lived near the sea. I would prob be diver there all the time lol

I can't dive anymore do to bullsharks. I had one come after me and I came up to fast and blew bubbles and popped my ear drums. I was about 30 feet down.

It's safe to say no more diving for me, now I snorkel.

And when I snorkel I carry a specific knife called the wasp.

**** man fair one where us it your from. See I dont get that problem with sharks in sunny old England lol. It's pretty crap round here.

I'm in south florida on the east coast Atlantic Ocean

Svenbey said:
**** man fair one where us it your from. See I dont get that problem with sharks in sunny old England lol. It's pretty crap round here.

Where are you. My brother just bought a house there in England and he is on water.

I'm from east of London place called Ipswich. We have water but you can't see your hand in front off your face in it. It's horrible. I do head to the southwest coast sometime to dive there as its alot better. But it's no Red Sea or Great Barrier Reef lol.

Bearchumjs said:
You should have brought that box fish home! Lol! Gorgeous!

Lol!!!!!!! I wish but he was half the size of a basketball and he can kill your fish tank by releasing his poison.

Maybe one day when I have a 500 gallon aquarium.

This guy was huge as well. Very cool box fish. He was as solid as a tank

In Florida, we call these Scrawled Cowfish so as not to confuse them with the Spiney Boxfish (Chilomycterus antillarum) a.k.a. webbed Burrfish. You do need to be careful with cows as they will "soap" and pollute a small volume of water very quickly. :blink:

But they are really nice looking :D

Beautiful catches. Id prolly be divorced and or imprisoned. Lol id keep everything i caught and have a ton of tanks in my house. Haha

Travis55 said:
Beautiful catches. Id prolly be divorced and or imprisoned. Lol id keep everything i caught and have a ton of tanks in my house. Haha

That's great..... Only if I had more money I'd have a big tank to house the all

Shaker,

What places do you frequent locally. We usually go to barrier reef in east Boca or all fish in Tamarac. Picked up a nice fox coral at coral reef farm, but its a ways down from me.

The best place I think is reefs edge. Reef farm is okay, all fish is great just too high in price and there quantity is great quality no so great. Never been to barrier reef

Back
Top Bottom