What type of worm is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vettitude

Aquarium Advice Regular
Couldn't get a good shot of this worm. The actinics just came on. It fell out of a rock from above. I just caught it out of the corner of my eye when it hit the sand.
It squirmed around there for a second, then it burrowed into the sand bed. I did some searching last night and saw I post that said my description possibly fit that of a peanut worm. Just kicking myself cause I should have grabbed it and QT'd it until I found out if it was good or bad
It wasn't flat. It was tubular. It could elongate itself at least twice it's compressed size.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• image-444649358.jpg
    image-444649358.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 76
I love that link. Thank you.
It didn't look like what the peanuts are pictured there. Tanner in color (under blue light) and not quite that thick. More spaghetti like then it condense down. I should have grabbed it:(
But also, I was going to post another photo asking for help but your link ID'd it for me. I think it was called a digate fibroid or something like that. Says it is bad and stings anything that swims by it. I have to figure out how to catch it the next time I see it.
Thanks again for your help

Attachments

• image-1783405964.jpg
    image-1783405964.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom