Whats on my glass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AbsoluteFaye

Aquarium Advice Addict
There are these tiny little round thing on my glass. My turbo snail made them I think. He was up there a while then fell to the bottom. (He's fine) they are TINY. Could they be eggs? I know nothing about nails reproductive systems... Here's the pic.

Attachments

• image-917257094.jpg
    image-917257094.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 147
Do you know what happens with them? Because they were on my glass for a week and I took that pic this morning and they are gone now....

Then you are about to see hundreds of pinhead sized turbos :) I think a lot die off cause I went from seeing what seemed like hundreds to just a handful but maybe they will come back with a vengeance haha

AbsoluteFaye said:
Oh Jeeze.... Lol. My fish will probably end up eating them. Haha.

I've noticed mine only out at night (probably to not be eaten lol) but they are great cause they clean the little nooks that their monstrous parents can't haha

Cool! Ill look later tonight because I don't see any now. Though they are so small I doubt I'd be able to see. I rarely ever even see my copepods. ?

You can usually see them all packed together in little holes in the rock (well atleast mine you can.) During the day

Ha! I just saw 3 baby snails! They don't look like the ones I have though.... Maybe they're too small yet. Too cute! Can't get a pic though with my crappy iPhone camera.

They should look like mini replicas.... Do the have the long cone shaped shell cause I've seen a few tiny ones like that in my tank too.

I just saw one now that's cone shaped and brownish with beige. But they're so small so it's hard to see anything really. Lol

Back
Top Bottom