Whats the name if this coral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daylilly

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got it yesterday but I forgot what the LFS guy said it was called. I wanted to read about it!
Thanks

Attachments

• image-3992358846.jpg
    image-3992358846.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 139
I've been reading a lot since I know what it's called now. Everyone is saying it's hard to keep it alive? Is it really. I'm not sure if I should move it's location cause some of the flower heads are near the rock and not too far I have a bubble tip coral.
Didn't know it was a hard one next will read before I buy a coral or anything arggg! Had the same issue with the sun coral I didn't know I ha to target feed it arrggg...
Can anyone tell me if they have this and how did you take care of it? Do I need to target feed or add any elements?
Thanks

yes. they can be difficult to keep. don't add anything to the tank you can't test for.
how far away is the bubble coral exactly?
if you have very strong lighting, you may want to start all new additions out on the sand bed to let them get used to your lighting, then slowly raise them up as needed.

I moved it's spot. It seems bigger now then what it was before.
Do I need to feed it?

Attachments

• image-343388916.jpg
    image-343388916.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 110
you can try something small like frozen cyclo-peeze, but you don't need to. if so, you will want to get a feeding syringe, and shut off all flow in the tank. btw, do you have much flow in there? it looks like the "petals" are not blowing around at all. you are going to want some movement in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom