What's this coral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't mind. I think it was $65 with 45% off. Payed close to $35.

Right on you got a good deal my buddy is selling them for 80$ i may get one im an sps guy but i have 2 tanks might turn one lps just for feeding lol sps not fun to watch eat lol

Oh nice! So..how do large do these grow :lol:? Do people frag them between the mouth and they heal? I wouldn't frag it, but just curious.

One more reason to get another tank right?

Oh nice! So..how do large do these grow :lol:? Do people frag them between the mouth and they heal? I wouldn't frag it, but just curious.

One more reason to get another tank right?

Oh ya gotta have a fragtank lol

No doubt! In the future...Sure anyone could make some good money by investing in a frag tank.

No doubt! In the future...Sure anyone could make some good money by investing in a frag tank.

For sure i just traded sps frags for a sailfin, a naso ,2 platinum clowns,an anthias, wrass, lol finally some payback from all money invested :)

For sure i just traded sps frags for a sailfin, a naso ,2 platinum clowns,an anthias, wrass, lol finally some payback from all money invested :)

That's the way to go. Must have been rare or nice colonies to get all those goodies.

That's the way to go. Must have been rare or nice colonies to get all those goodies.

Thats actually when the hobby gets fun when you can trade coral and such meet alot of nice people i mean its fun before but trading what you have excess of for what you dont have keeps possibilities endless and everyone gets somethin new :)

Thats actually when the hobby gets fun when you can trade coral and such meet alot of nice people i mean its fun before but trading what you have excess of for what you dont have keeps possibilities endless and everyone gets somethin new :)

Looking forward to that part. Coral frags sell super fast on sdreefs (a forum/trading website). It's insane how addictive it becomes :lol:

Looking forward to that part. Coral frags sell super fast on sdreefs (a forum/trading website). It's insane how addictive it becomes :lol:

Lol 6 year addict started with fish only 55g turned to lps tank turned sps tank now i just upgraded to a 150g semi circle tank sps dominant setting beside that is a 50g fragtank and already i want bigger lol i think my wife is ready to kill me :)

That's what I've really wanted is the corals that are a little more rare, so I can trade eventually. I love the palys,acros and monti's. my palys always grow like mad. When I stepped up to this new tank in mid September, I put my magicians from nano in. Went from 13 to 20 heads already. Lol you must have some really hard to find ones. I lost my blue velvet monti....sad.

That's what I've really wanted is the corals that are a little more rare, so I can trade eventually. I love the palys,acros and monti's. my palys always grow like mad. When I stepped up to this new tank in mid September, I put my magicians from nano in. Went from 13 to 20 heads already. Lol you must have some really hard to find ones. I lost my blue velvet monti....sad.

I dont have these but **** are they sweet a guy in my local reef club has them 250$ a head

Attachments

• 598449_4478146066419_383103546_n.jpeg
    598449_4478146066419_383103546_n.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 55
Obscure you should try finding a mate for that Wrasse if its a female. Don't remember exactly, but I think the males are beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom