Wierd looking snail!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got him ... last night about 230am, I got up with my little one and once she was back asleep I figured let me see if that little bugger is out!!!!! Sure enough there he was crusing along the sand ... so I grabbed him and tossed him in the trash (felt really bad about that)!
I do have to say though that those little buggers are good about cleaning the sand ... to bad they have homicidal tendencies!

As I said, keep looking. You may yet find more.. 8)

Cheers
Steve

Mine were definitely welks ... I took the one I caught back to the LFS and they gave me a positive ID on him!
the LFS said the same thing steve-s ... "keep looking, you'll find more eventually!" Then he asked where I got them from and I told him from the piece of LR you gave me!!!! He acted surprised and began looking in his LR tank, well low and behold we sat there and pulled out about 30 of these things in a 20 minute period.

SeriousDude5 ... check out the link I posted and see if you can catch one of yours. If it has a leopard print on it's body then you might want to start pickin them out of your tank! NO GOOD LIL BUGGERS!

Back
Top Bottom